NAC SnackBar Signups are open!
SnackBar is open!
* * * By Signing Up For The SnackBar, You Are Automatically Agreeing
To The Rules & Guidelines Set Forth In The Next Section Below!
It is IMPERATIVE You FULLY Read, Understand, & Abide By Those Rules!
The New SnackBar SignUp System Is Now
Sign-Up Genius must be used to schedule your shifts. Emails to schedule will not be accepted.
It is First-Come, First-Served from the SignUp.com link above!
You DO NOT have to Create An Account, but you WILL receive an automated email confirmation, as will the SnackBar.
If you have questions about the SignUp.com website, you can contact Mary Kramer at SnackBar.NorwoodAC@gmail.com, or contact her by clicking "Contact Organizer" from the SignUp.com website!
SnackBar SIGN-UP RULES For Working Off Your Deposit:
By "Signing Up" To Work A Shift In The NAC SnackBar, You Are Automatically Agreeing To Abide By The Following Rules:
* The Medical Liability Release Waiver that was agreed to on your family's NAC account when registering your child(ren) for the current sport extends to your shift at the SnackBar. You release, and will not hold liable, Norwood Athletic Club, nor any of its directors, officers, coaches, volunteers, employees, etc., for any injury, physical or otherwise, while performing your SnackBar refund duty shift
* Refund "Volunteers" ("Workers") MUST be 18 years of age or older, but do NOT have to be a parent ... any adult sibling, relative, friend, etc. can work to help the family
* UPON ARRIVAL - You MUST fill out the "SIGN IN SHEET" with all necessary information - ie First & Last name, The Sport you are working off (softball, baseball, "Spring Soccer," "Little Kickers," etc), and other info on the sheet. You MUST print LEGIBLY. ***IF THIS IS NOT DONE OR DONE CORRECTLY, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR REFUND***
* Workers are NOT permitted to use the cash register
* A Worker's children are NOT permitted in the SnackBar under any circumstances
... Parents who bring children to stay in the SnackBar, or who are too busy monitoring children at the playground, their game, etc, will be sent home with NO credit and forced to reschedule
* Please arrive about 5-10 minutes prior to your start time to receive instructions, details of job duties, etc.
* A minimum 24 hours notice MUST be given for any cancellations of your scheduled SnackBar shift
... Infractions can result in not being able to schedule ANY additional shifts
* If rain occurs, resulting in cancelled games, within TWO (2) hours of the beginning of your scheduled shift -- up to the end of your shift -- and you will not be needed, or sent home early, then you will be given FULL TIME CREDIT for that particular shift
..... Ex 1) You are scheduled for 1pm - 3pm, & rain comes at 11:30pm (11am would be your grace line) resulting in cancellations, you DO get credit
..... Ex 2) You are scheduled for 6pm-8pm, BUT it has been raining ALL DAY, with league cancellations known well in advance, you do NOT get the credit, and will have to reschedule for that particular shift
..... Ex 3) You are scheduled for 11:00am - 1pm, and a game-time cancellation decision in the 2nd inning is made at 11:15am, you will be sent home early and given FULL credit for that particular shift
* You have access to the SnackBar Calendar (The link is above and elsewhere throughout our site), so you can try to pick days & times that better fit your schedule. Be mindful that time slots fill up rapidly.
* Approximate SnackBar Hours (vary per sport and game/practice schedules) are:
Mon-Fri: 6:00pm to about 9:00pm...Sat 9:00am to about 5:00pm...Sundays Depends on Spring Soccer Schedules (?11:00am to 2:00pm?)
All days/times are subject to change and whether or not there are games/events planned - CHECK CALENDAR for posted spots.
* Once you have worked your required 2 shifts (only ONE shift for 6-Week Spring & Little Kickers Soccer Registrants), your deposit will be refunded to you via our website registration back to the credit/debit card you used to register to play.
..... * Please make sure to inform an NAC representative in the SnackBar at the end of your 2nd shift, before you leave, so they can verify NAC's records and begin processing your refund! ---It is IMPORTANT for speeding up the process. YOU MUST NOTIFY US BY THE END OF THE CURRENT SEASON IF YOU HAVE NOT RECIEVED YOUR REFUND UPON COMPLETION OF YOUR REQUIRED SHIFT(S). *
NAC SnackBar Deposit Fees & How You Get Refunded Are As Follows:
The SnackBar Deposit Fees Are:
Fall Soccer (Travel & Intramural): $50.00
Fall Soccer (Little Kickers): $20.00
Spring Soccer (6 Weeks) : $20.00
Basketball: *Not Applicable*
Winter Indoor Soccer: *Not Applicable*
Once you have worked your required 2 shifts (only ONE shift for 6-Week Spring & Little Kickers Soccer Registrants), your deposit will be refunded.
* Please make sure to inform an NAC representative in the SnackBar when completing your 2nd shift, so they can verify NAC's records and begin processing your refund!
Refunds will be sent back to the same debit/credit card used on your account to register to play that sport!