NAC's Online Registration Information
Since this system is new, please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly.
There is a $25 LATE FEE for players registering for NAC after the posted Registration Closing Date!
Effective July 29, 2016 ~ All Refunds for Registration Orders placed with Norwood Athletic Club are subject to a REFUND PROCESSING FEE. PLEASE scroll down to the bottom of the page to view the NAC Refund Policy!
1. Norwood Athletic Club is no longer accepting paper registrations, all registrations must be submitted thru the online registration system.
2. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the add children or add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
3. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
4. Norwood Athletic Club accepts Visa/MasterCard and Debit Cards.
5. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this after completing one registration, click the continue shopping button to register another player... OR simply add all the childrens' orders to the cart before checking out
6. The two outdoor sports, Baseball/Softball & Soccer, require a $50.00 Snack-Bar Deposit. This is FULLY REFUNDABLE once a family member works the Snack-Bar in two (2) separate shifts ... OR if an adult registers as a Coach/Asst Coach and volunteers their time throughout the sport's season, then the Deposit will be refunded!
**MAKE SURE you only pay for ONE $50.00 Snack-Bar Deposit for each of the two outdoor sports, Baseball/Softball & Soccer
7. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
Thank you for using our NEW online registration!
*If unable to register, or encounter any problems with the registration process online, please contact Jeff Finley @ email@example.com. If Jeff is unavailable you can contact Ken White @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and Fees: (All Costs & Fees are approximate As-Of April 2018, and are subject to differences when registering)
Single Sport 12 and Under Baseball ,T-Ball & Softball
1 child $80.00
2 children $140.00
3 children $200.00
4 or more children $260.00
Single Sport 13 and Older Baseball (Not Including Senior Edco)
1 child $87
2 children $149
3 children $216
4 or more children $289
Single Sport Intramural Soccer
1 child $80.00
2 children $160
3 children $230
4 or more children $320
Single Sport Travel Soccer
1 child $120
2 children $220
3 children $320
4 or more children $420
Senior Edco Baseball: $125.00 w/ no snack bar deposit required
Registration Deadlines and Age Requirements:
Softball Del-Val Travel Teams: Deadline To Register: March 10 ($25 Late Fee. NO registr after around mid-March)
Baseball / Softball / T-Ball for Boys and Girls Age 5 - 18: Sometime around the first week of March, T-Ball: Sometime around the third week of March! ($20 Late Fee applied after "Posted Soft Closing Date" For Registrations for approximately TEN (10) DAYS until the "Hard Closing Date")
Spring Soccer (Intramural/Instructional) Ages 2-10: March 27 (snack bar fee discounted to $25, since it is a shortened program around 6 to 7 weeks - once a week)
Fall Soccer - ages 2-4 - Little Kickers Fall Program: April thru June (snack bar fee discounted to $25, since it is a shortened program around 6 to 7 weeks - once a week)
Fall Soccer (Intramural) Ages 5-6: April thru August
Fall Soccer Ages: 7-14: April 30 thru May 28 (all soccer programs - go by "birth year")
Basketball for Boys: Closes around early November
Winter Indoor Soccer (Intramural/Instructional) Ages: 2-10: Closes around the end of December
Chester Pike and Del-Val Basketball for Girls: Closes around Mid to late November
There is a Refund Processing Fee for Norwood Athletic Club Registrations for all sports (Baseball/Softball/Teeball, All Soccer Programs, & Basketball). See the list below.
There is also a $25.00 late fee (*Late Fees are NOT refundable) for NAC sports. This occurs after you delay or just miss the final Registration day, and it closes.
The Refund Processing Fees by sport/program are as follows:
Baseball/Softball/TeeBall: $25 (Base Cost $85) + Uniform Cost - IF ORDERED!*
$25 (13 and older $87) + Uniform Cost - IF ORDERED!*
$25 (Senior Edco $125) + Uniform Cost - IF ORDERED!*
Fall Soccer(Travel & Intramural): $25 (Base Cost $90) + Uniform Cost - IF ORDERED!*
$25 (Travel $120) + Uniform Cost - IF ORDERED!*
Basketball: $25(Base Cost $85) + Uniform Cost - IF ORDERED!*
Little Kickers Soccer: $15(Base Cost $55) + Uniform Cost - IF ORDERED!*
Winter Indoor Soccer: $15(Base Cost $55) + Uniform Cost - IF ORDERED!*
Spring Soccer: $15(Base Cost $55) + Uniform Cost - IF ORDERED!*
"Tournament Trail" (Ripken/Ruth Districts) $35 (Base Cost $145) + Uniform Cost - IF ORDERED!*
* If Uniforms have already been ordered, any refund will also be reduced by the cost of the Jersey, and is determined per sport/per program based on the Uniform's cost.
* Anyone charged with the Uniform Fee may keep, or pick up, the uniform if they so choose.
* Late Fees are NOT Refundable. If you registered late, and were charged the $25.00 Late Fee, then your child opts not to play, you would NOT receive the Late Fee of $25 you paid. You would also be subjected to any applicable Refund Fees.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but as always, we look forward to serving your family to the best of our ability by making Norwood Athletic Club the premier provider of youth sports in Delaware County.
Norwood Athletic Club